No parent wants to see their child suffer from the side effects of head lice. Every parent wonders how to get rid of lice the easiest way?
This little insect lives on human hair and feeds with small amounts of blood from the human scalp. Basically, they do not spread various diseases like some other parasites, but they are infectious and multiply fast from one to another.
However, they are very annoying. Cause inflammation and irritation of the scalp. The condition can worsen and result in infection if your child continues to itch.
I believe that many of you have spent hundreds dollars for various shampoos and combs, but without any results. Then you ask yourself: How to get rid of lice? Is there an alternative? Actually, it is not about the money or itching. Surely your child ashamed of their friends at school!
I had the same problem with my two sons and I need to share this very simple and reliable home remedy.
How To Get Rid of Lice
Get the following materials:
- Listerine antiseptic mouthwash.
- White vinegar.
- Plastic bags or bathing cap.
- Lice comb.
- Douse the head of your child with mouthwash until completely wet.
- Gather the hair (if long) and wrap it with a plastic bag or cover with a bathing cap. Allow it to sit for at least one hour.
- Place a towel around your child’s neck and let it play or whatever it want. Just make sure you get a solid substance of mouthwash, which will keep the lice inside.
- After an hour, carefully remove the plastic cap or bag of your child’s head.You will be surprised how many dead lice will stay there.
- Carefully rinse your child’s head with vinegar and re-cover it with a hat or bag, another hour.
- After an hour, carefully remove the bag or cap and wash the hair with regular shampoo.
- Comb the hair with a lice comb. Vinegar will help you get unstuck lice eggs from the hair. It will be easier to remove them.
The smell of Listerine keeps lice away from your child’s head. Put a little of it in spray bottle and spray your child’s hair occasionally.
Perhaps this looks complicated, but at least you will be sure not to put any toxic chemicals on your child’s head, which by the way can easily penetrate through the scalp in his bloodstream.
I hope you get an answer to the question how to get rid of lice the easiest and safest way?
Thanks to Underground Health for this great remedy.